Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Who invited a rabbit to our hen party?

My son has a new pet, a lionhead rabbit named Dorian who is about 12 weeks old now. Seemed like a good idea to introduce her to the girls and let her play- she can play in a secure area, dig in the dirt, nibble grass....just never thought the chickens would have an issue with her.

I have a cute picture of Elinor and Dorian, just before Elinor pecked at her (trust me, she had reason), but blogger has changed how I upload photos and I can't do it right now. Bummer......

10/6/10  Let's try this again!

The girls are not happy with Dorian being in their run- looks like they are working up the nerve to run her off!

Elinor and Dorian have a stare down. Dorian won.

Kitty is trying to be brave, but running jumping rabbits are nerve racking!

No comments:

Post a Comment