2. Stephanie, Lula, Joyce, Connie, ....(couldn't come up with two more names from the Stephanie Plum novels)
What is Grandma Mazer's name, anyway? And Mrs. Plum?
3. Ann, Nancy, Grace, Janis, Stevie and Pat
4. Kiev, Cordon Bleu, Pastry, Fried Steak, Salad and Tenders (not really, but I couldn't resist)
5. Amy, Haley, Sandy, Donna, Kate and Nettie (Section 318)
6. Ruth, Clara, Dorothy, Arlene, Tootsie and Linda
Wonder why we went to Jane Austen for inspiration?
|blissfully unaware of how close they came to being named after chicken dishes!|